The Vashon Loop
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
- SightCare Reviews – Is Official Website for Sight Care Legit to Try or Scam (2024)
In an age where our lives are increasingly entwined with digital screens and environmental stressors, our eyes bear the brunt…
- Arts Briefs | Dec. 7 edition
Studio Tour continues, Poetry Open Mic, Chorale concert, and more.
- Letters to the editor | Dec. 7 edition
A reader writes in about Providence Hospice on Vashon.
- How Vashon voted this November
King County has released the final results from each voter precinct for this year’s general election.
- State’s first kelp lease buoys hopes for Vashon growers
Owners of two proposed kelp farms on Vashon are encouraged by the state’s issuance of its first kelp lease, while others continue to voice concerns about an industry little-tested in this region.
- Robert Scott Durkee
Please join us as we remember the life of Robert Scott Durkee.
- Revive CBD Gummies Reviewed – Serious Warning Before Buy!
CBD, a natural remedy with growing acclaim, has been revolutionizing treatment approaches for conditions such as chronic pain, epilepsy, stress,…
- King County Council passes $782 million arts and culture levy
Levy is intended to increase access to science, heritage and the arts.
Find out when School Schedules change due to weather
Direct link to the Vashon School District Emergency Information – Snow/Weather Schedule changes page can be found here. http://flashalert.net/news.html?id=4288
Stay updated on most King County Schools here: Public Schools Emergency Communication System. www.schoolreport.org
South Sound and Kitsap School information can be found here: www.pugetinfo.net/
Vashon Weather, Forecast, Pass Report & Tide Table
Puget Sound Tide Tables
3 Tide tables for Vashon
National Weather Service
Doppler Radar and Vashon forecast
Vashon Be Prepared – Voice of Vashon – Update
Whenever something happens that you need to know about, we’ll get it out there for you. Stay tuned, Stay warm, stay safe, and stay tuned to VoV Standing By at 1650 am on your AM radio dial.
Do you know what to do? What would you do if your home were damaged so bad you could not stay there? How would you cope with the power being out for seven days or longer? How would you help your neighbor? Making sure that not only you are ready but so will your pets. www.VashonBePrepared.org
- Arsenal 4-1 Chelsea: Gunners stun title rivals Chelsea in front of record WSL crowd
Arsenal put in a brilliant display in front of a record crowd at Emirates Stadium to record a humbling victory over Women's Super League champions Chelsea.
- Sutton fire: Mother charged after four children killed
Deveca Rose, 29, of Sutton, is charged with the manslaughter of four young brothers.
- Bryan Adams reveals Diana song lyrics sparked 'surreal' friendship
A B-side from the Canadian urged a supposedly fictional Diana to leave her husband and "bring her limousine".
- Kilmarnock come from behind to beat leaders Celtic
Kilmarnock come from a goal behind to secure a second home win in a row over Celtic thanks to Matty Kennedy's late goal against the Scottish Premiership leaders.
- Erling Haaland: Man City boss Pep Guardiola unsure length of striker's injury absence
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says he does not know long striker Erling Haaland will be out for with a foot injury.
- Teenage children of jailed Narges Mohammadi accept her Nobel Peace Prize
In a speech smuggled from prison and read out by her twins, Narges Mohammadi denounces "tyrannical" Iran.
- Tory peer Michelle Mone 'regrets' denying links with PPE firm
PPE Medpro is being sued by the government and is being investigated by the National Crime Agency (NCA).
- Rwanda asylum bill is too weak to be a deterrent, says Robert Jenrick
The ex-immigration minister says the PM's bill to revive the asylum scheme "doesn't do the job".